Contemporary corporate communications mean specifically addressing in-house and
external target groups with the right tools and placing the right messages at
the right time in the media.
The objective must be to provide balanced, objective reporting that is
understood and accepted by the public. Combined with long-standing
experience, this is the only way that trust is created in a
wide-ranging network of media and industry contacts.
- Strategic and concept-development advice on all PR issues.
- Press releases, media-compatible dispatch and intensive contact management with relevant media, including issue setting.
- Preparation and organisation of press meetings/conferences, one-to-one interviews and media events.
- Support and control of communications in crisis and special situations.
- Planning of social media projects, online PR, newsletters and websites.
- Appropriate support to journalists carrying out research.
- Support on sales and trade fair communications.
- Support and implementation of suitable tools for in-house communications.
- Creating concepts for and implementing corporate publishing projects (customer magazines etc).
- Drawing up speeches and presentations.